Let Us Help You Find The Unique Bunk Beds That Are Right For Your Girls
Bunk beds are a great way to save on space in a room – and a fun way for kids to sleep. Who doesn’t have fond memories of climbing up into the top bunk to sleep. High above the ground, you feel as if you’re on top of the world.
Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed
Our favorite for 2020
Powell Princess Castle Twin Tent Bunk Bed with Slide
A castle fit for a princess!
Your Zone Twin Wood Loft Style Bunk Bed
A great loft bed with a desk
Today, you’ll find so many unique and fun bunk beds, especially for young girls. From dollhouses to castles and beds with bunks, you’ll find a range of different bunk beds for young ladies.
We’re going to help you find the ideal bunk bed for your little girl. Here are some things to keep in mind when comparing models:
- Mattress Size: The size of the mattress is something to consider. Typically, bunk beds are made to accommodate two twin mattresses, but you’ll also find bunks that accommodate twin mattresses on top and full mattresses on the bottom. Some types of bunks can also separate into two twin beds. Consider the mattress size and the design of the bunk bed to find one that accommodate your needs.
- Mattress Included: Is the mattress included with the bed? In most cases, mattresses are not included (they aren’t with any other bed type either), but you might find bundles available that includes the mattress. These bundles may save you money and are worth considering if you don’t have a mattress already.
- Frame Quality: What is the bed frame made of? Pine and rubberwood are two sturdy, budget-friendly materials that will give you years of use with care. And rubberwood is also an eco-friendly material if you’re concerned about your impact on the environment.
The Top Modern Bunk Beds Reviews for 2020
Storkcraft Long Horn Bunk Bed – Featuring a classic wood design, the Long Horn bunk bed is available in a beautiful pale pink color and is ideal for young girls.
The great thing about this bunk bed is that the frame is made of rubberwood, which is very environmentally-friendly. It also includes a matching ladder to give kids easy access to the top bunk.
Another wonderful thing about this bunk setup is that the beds can be separated into two twin beds, so the girls can continue using the beds after they’ve outgrown the bunk design.
The bed meets or exceeds CPSC and ASTM safety standards, and multiple non-toxic finishes are available.
Powell Princess Castle Tent Bunk Bed – If you’re looking for a unique bunk bed for your girls, the Powell Princess Castle Tent bunk set is a great choice. This loft-style bunk features a slide, so kids can have fun getting out of bed in the morning.
The bottom bunk is covered to make for a great little hiding spot.
The steel bed frame features a white powder finish for added durability, and the purple and pink tent material is made from 100% polyester microfiber.
Along with the slide, the bed also comes with a ladder. The tent also features fold-down windows that kids can see through.
This bunk bed set does not come with mattresses, but is compatible with 74″ x 37″ twin-size mattresses. Some assembly is required, but the end result is worth the effort (don’t worry – assembly is easy).
Your Zone Loft Style Bunk Bed – Who says bunk beds are only for two-kid households? This loft-style bunk combines a fun bunk design with a functional work space to maximize space.
A solid headboard and footboard add to the durability and safety of this design (no hands getting caught), and the frame supports a standard twin size mattress without a box spring.
The included ladder can be mounted to either side of the bed to accommodate your space, and the word space under the bed provides plenty of space for a desk.
Slats are included to support the mattress, and some assembly is required.
Your Zone is a fun loft bunk bed that girls of all ages will love.
Donco Kids Twin Over Full Mission Bunk Bed – The Over Full Mission bunk bed from Donco Kids is an adorable bunk bed that features a fun tent design on the top bunk. Featuring bright, feminine colors, this bed is ideal for girly girls.
Featuring a pine wood construction, the Mission bed features a twin bed on top and a full bed on the bottom, which makes this bed a great choice for sisters of different ages.
Steel reinforced points add to the durability of this bed, and the slat mattress support eliminates the need for a box spring. A fixed ladder is included, and the tent is very easy to assemble. The tent also features a little window with curtains, so girls can peek out.
Twin Doll House Bunk Bed – If you’re looking for cool bunk beds for kids, the Doll House bunk bed from Donco Kids is a great choice. With this bunk bed, the bottom bed is not included, so you can use this as a loft-style bed or the classic bunk bed style.
The bottom opening fits either a twin or full size mattress. A four-drawer chest and magazine rack is included in the bed frame, so kids can store important items and clothing within easy reach.
A complete slat kit is included to make it easy to add mattresses.
The Doll House bunk bed is every little girl’s dream, and makes a great addition to any young girl’s bedroom.
Buyer’s Guide – How To Choose The Right Girl Bunk Beds For You
Bunk beds are a practical bed option for multi-child households, and there are so many great options available today. We talked about some important things to consider when comparing models. Now, we’re going to share some other things to look for when choosing a bunk bed.
- Size: We talked about the importance of mattress size earlier, but you also need to consider the size of the bed itself. Some designs are larger than others, especially ones with unique designs. The Princess Castle bed, for example, includes a slide and tent feature that make this model larger than others. The size of the bed can be found in the product description.
- Design: Of course, you’ll need to consider the design of the bunk bed. Some are classic, while others are fun and unique. The Princess Castle has a fun slide that runs down from the top bunk, while the Doll House bed makes kids feel like they’re sleeping in a real dollhouse. Other designs have tents and other features.
- Storage: Some bunk beds come with built-in storage features, which may include book racks and drawers. If you’re short on space, these extra features can help you maximize space. Even in bigger rooms, these features are convenient and put important items in easy reach for kids.
- Work Area: Loft style bunks are designed for one bed, and offer a work area where the bottom bunk would normally go. A desk can be placed in the lower area, which provides a convenient work space for homework and a laptop. These loft style bunks allow single kids to enjoy sleeping on the top bunk while also helping to maximize space in the room.